|TV Viewability in the Age of the Distracted Viewer|
Viant’s new report, TV Viewability in the Age of the Distracted Viewer, dives into the challenges facing television advertising in 2018 – everything from second-screen distraction to the DVR and rise of OTT – and explains how an effective cross-device strategy can help marketers achieve their goals.
This report reveals:
- How to retarget TV viewers on their companion devices while they’re in front of the TV
- Why and how marketers are using to OTT content to reach viewers in a television-like environment
- Why you need a different marketing strategy to reach Big Bang Theory fans versus viewers of the Today Show
Get the Report >
|Bridge the Gap between TV and Digital|
Bridge the Gap between TV and Digital
Read our whitepaper to learn:
- How Cast can help you connect new digital media to traditional TV ads in your campaigns
- Why increasing the connectivity of your channels will lead to a virtuous cycle of value
- How an American department store reached their audience with connected TV and digital ads
|Relevance is Everything: Personalizing Ads Based on Location and Purchase Behavior Can Boost ROAS 4X|
According to eMarketer, over half of U.S. companies use some form of multi-channel attribution to measure campaigns, but only 8 percent of client-side marketers have combined customer data from multiple databases. The pressure on marketers to justify their marketing spend is increasing, and attribution modeling is becoming a higher priority.
Unfortunately, current attribution models aren’t able to provide a full view of the online and offline purchase journey.
This white paper from IRI explores the various types of attribution models available in the market and demonstrates why a hybrid cross-channel multi-touch attribution model is the ideal approach for today’s CPG marketers.
In your download list (0
For Sponsored Whitepaper opportunities, please contact Seth Oilman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.204.2012